Friday, May 10, 2013

Skinny Monkey Wally


Skinny Monkey Wally

            Once upon a time there was a very, very, very skinny monkey.   He was so skinny he was weightless.  He was lonely because he was the only one of his kind.  His name was Wally.  Wally lived in the jungle Walemertush.  Walemertush was a jungle were all kinds of weird animals live, but Wally was the weirdest of them all.
            One day Wally was floating to school. "Look, it's weightless Wally," said Tripesa, the tiger.  He was mean to Wally.  "Wally you can sit with me," said Wally's best friend Eathersfa.  Eathersfa is a Toucan.  "OK," said Wally.  " Please take your seats class," said Mrs. Warthog.  "Today we are going to talk about what we want to be when we grow up."  "I want to be a hunter like my dad," said Tripesa.  "I want to be a mail-bird like my grandpa," said Eathersfa.  "Wally, what do you want to be?" asked Mrs. Warthog.  "I want to float people to where they want to go, and I'm starting tomorrow," replied Wally.  After everyone in the class said what they wanted to be and do, school was over.
            The next day Wally started his flying business.  His first customer was Oranges the Orangutan.  "Would anyone like a ride to anywhere they want to go?"  shouted Wally.  "I need a ride to Orangutan Nook," said Oranges.  "OK, " said Wally, " Hop on."  So Wally took Oranges took Orangutan Nook, and Oranges paid him 10 mulberries.  Wally's first customer was a success.
            So Wally kept taking people all over Walemertush, but one day that changed.  "Could I get a ride to Paris?" asked Fire the anteater.  "Sure, I guess," replied Wally.  So Wally took Fire to Paris.  On the way back he stopped at a jungle called FeFeFaFatook for the night.  "Hello," said Wally.  "Can I stay the night here?"  " What jungle are you from?" asked a voice.  "I'm from the jungle Walemertush, and where are you?" said Wally.  "I'm above you," said the voice.  "Hay, you are a weightless monkey too," said Wally.  "Of course I am, there's tons of weightless monkeys here, come and meet them and by the way my name is LaLa," said the voice.  When Wally went with LaLa his eyes almost popped out of his head.  Wally had found his kind!  Wally wanted to stay with his kind but he knew his friends would miss him so he said he would  come and visit his kind every week.  So Wally flew back to Walemertush the next day.  He was very excited to see his friends and tell them about his journey.
                                                                        The
                                                                        End
Done By Ella

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Wally can give us all a ride to Paris, then we wouldn't have to get airline tickets ;) Maybe we should try to find the weightless monkeys in FeFeFaFatook! Fun story Ella!

    ReplyDelete