Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Leather Blueprint!

  For Spelling today we were supposed to write a story with all of our spelling words in it. This is my story. (The underlined words are my spelling words).


The Leather Blueprint

            Once Upon a time I was being beaten for getting the wrong leather blueprint, but let's start at the beginning.  It was a beautiful day in the eastern states.  My mom made homemade bread. "Don't  approach my bread, your breath will ruin it!" she yelled.
              I then went to do my chores.  First, I glued a broken easel.  Then I went to reason with my siblings who were having a disagreement.  " She hurt my  feelings, " he groaned.  " Don't increase your fighting," I said.  "Go get a leather blueprint for our new flue," my mom yelled at me.  " Ok, " I said.
            I started on my journey.  I went over the Purple Peak to have a peek. When I got there, I boasted that I was getting a leather blueprint!   Needless to say, I walked into the store and bought the blueprint.  Then, I walked home and gave the blueprint to my mom.  "This is the wrong one!!!!!" she screamed! So that is why I am being beaten.
By Ella

1 comment: