Friday, April 5, 2013

If All My Wishes Came True!!!


If All My Wishes Came True!

            If  all my wishes came true I would have powers.  I would have millions of dollars.  There would be no school on Fridays.  I would have a new house in Shelley, and have a vacation every month!
            I would wish our family could go on vacation every month.  We could go all over the world.  First, we would go to every state in the U.S.  Then, we would go to every country in the world.   I would love to go on vacation every month because I love spending time with family, and having fun. 
            I would wish for a new house in Shelley so we could see our dad more often.  We will have a bigger house.  We will have fruit trees, and we will have more land.  I want fruit trees because I love fruit.  I want more land so we will have room to play. 
            I want no school on Fridays because then we will have a three day weekend.  We would have Fridays to play, and Saturdays to clean.  We would make up for school on Fridays by doing the most important things on Thursday, and then skipping the rest. 
            I would wish for millions of dollars so I could go to college. I would be able to buy things that I want, and need.  Lastly, I would save the rest for when I have a family.
            I would also wish for powers.  I would want hair power so I could think of a hair-do and I would have it.  For example...Perfect curls that would last all day.  Also, I would want teleportation, so I could snap my fingers and I would be in the place I was thinking.  A place I would want to go, would be my Grandma's house.      
            If I had these things life would be much easier.  I would always be having fun, and I could see my Grandma more often.  :)

Done by: Ella

1 comment: