Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Good Neighbor


A Good Neighbor
          A neighbor is a person who lives by you in the same community.  A good neighbor is nice, and helpful.
          Neighbors do many things for us.  My neighbors are very nice.  They let us borrow things, like their tractor so we could move a trailer.  They invited us to dinner so we could get to know them, and they took us on a 4-wheeler ride and let us drive it.  I like my neighbors.
          We should try to be good neighbors so they think we are nice too.  We could help clean the community so it's a nice place to live.  We could pick up trash-cans when they fall down from the wind, and we should keep our yarn nice.  Also, we should not be outside  after 9:00 so we are not loud while people are trying to sleep.
          I hope that I can always be a good neighbor and that my neighbors will think that I am a nice person.
done by Ella

2 comments: