Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I had a good time in school today.




I had a good time in school today. I did a lot of things. I did math, science, social studies, daily activity, reading, grammar and writing.  In grammar and writing I learned how to write cursive. We had a lot of fun. We had a really good time in science. We have been learning about different Biomes. The one we studied today was water areas. There are swamps, lakes, rivers, oceans. Alligators live in swamps and some rivers.
I hope to do an experiment in science soon. I like doing experiments.

Done by:  Ashton

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun start! I hope you have a fabulous year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun,I love writing in cursive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture of you! You are going to be busy this year :)

    ReplyDelete