Monday, August 26, 2013

The first day of school!

Today was the first day of school. I learned lots.  I am in sixth grade this year.  For Spelling I had my Spelling pre-test.  For Reading I'm reading the Magician's Nephew.  For Grammar I learned about anagrams, and I started writing a story about what I did this summer.  For Math I practiced saying long numbers, and I did book work.  For Social Studies I learned about the Civil War, and in Science I started learning Chemistry.  I had a fun first day of school.
 



Me before school.

My curriculum.



   done by Ella

3 comments:

  1. Happy first day of school Ella!!! I love Magicians Nephew...although The Horse and his Boy is still my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great first day! I hope you post your story about what you did this summer. :) I look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Chemistry!! Go reading!!

    ReplyDelete