Monday, September 2, 2013

What I did this summer story.

What I did this summer.
 
 
 
 
            This summer I did a lot of fun things.  The last weeks of May I had my birthday and my Grandma Daniels' had her birthday.  I had a late night with my best friends Allyson and Claire for my birthday.            
 
            In June we went to Colorado Springs.  I was so excited to go.  My favorite part was seeing the giraffes at the zoo.  I also loved to see family.  We went on fun hikes and, played at the house that my Grandma and Grandpa Moxley rented for us to stay in. In June it was also my cousin Callie's birthday.  She was at our house over her birthday, so we went to a pool called Indian Springs.  It is a hot springs with fun slides and a diving board.  We all had a great time. 
 
           In July we went to Utah to help my Aunt Sarah move.  I had a fun time seeing aunts and uncles and my Grandma Moxley.  We went to a yummy restaurant that serves all  kinds of meat called Tucanos.  The dinner was super yummy. (Thanks Grandma).
 
           In  August we played lots and tried to go to the Marina every morning.  We played football and went on walks.  I had a great summer!!!!!    


Done by Ella 

No comments:

Post a Comment