Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fun with popcorn

This is my story for Reading. It's called "Farmer Boy".  I like it because it's about a boy named Almanzo, and he just turned 9.
 
 
In the book he ate popcorn and milk and said to fill a cup full of popcorn and fill a cup full of milk and put the popcorn piece by piece in the milk cup and it wouldn't overflow. So we wanted to try it!
 
 
Cup of milk,and  popcorn


Adding the popcorn to the milk


it didn't overflow!

It was sort of good.



This is me, Josh, and Aaron having fun

done by: Ashton

2 comments:

  1. So why doesn't the milk overflow the cup with all of that popcorn in it?? A fun and edible(?) experiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Ashton. So the popcorn "disolved" in the milk?

    I remember doing an experiment like this when I was in school. Have you tried it with other things. So why doesn't it overflow?

    Love - G'pa Moxley

    ReplyDelete