Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Zoo Story

How we escaped out of the Zoo 
 
By Mindy The Giraffe
 p.s. this post was done by Ella
 
   Once upon a time there was a zoo full of animals. It was just a normal zoo but what everybody didn't know was we could talk. "Ya ya we can talk," " Joe I'm telling the story
you can't talk unless I say," " Sorry that was Joe the lion he thinks he's the boss of every body just 'cause he's the king of the jungle," "I mean,"
         Oh by the way my name is Mindy the giraffe.Giraffes are very tall it's mostly my neck but some is my legs. Anyway back to the story.
         This story was a few months ago. It all started when I called a meeting."Meeting Meeting," I called. "Coming Mindy," "No I'm just telling the story Joe," "Oh why are you telling this story anyway we all know it, we were there," " Oh be quiet Joe," " OK OK," I hope I Don't have anymore interruptions, by Joe especially."
         So we all gathered up for the meeting. I started it by saying, "is anyone else cramped in their cages cause I sure am." Everybody raised there paw. Joe quickly replied. "So its settled then," Then we all looked at him funny. "Whats settled?" we all said at the same time. "We're  leaving the zoo," "Joe do you really think that's safe?" Joe's wife Helen asked. "Ya, it's simple, we just get out of our cages now. All that we have to do is knock out the night guards guarding the gate, and Billy can open the gate with his thumbs since he's got'em," (Billy the monkey always bragged about his thumbs.)
     We all thought this was a crazy idea but it was worth a try. "But Joe where are we going to go after we get out of the zoo? If they catch us they will just put us back," said Helen." " We will head straight for Central Park. It's just around the corner," said Joe. "We can make it," replied the bear twins. "OK, then its settled we will leave tomorrow night,"I said, ending the meeting.     
         The next night Joe and Helen knocked out the night guards. Then Billy opened the gate and we were out. We ran as fast as we could to Central Park. It was really late at night so everyone was asleep. When we got there we found a perfect hide out, and we've been here ever since. As for the zoo, there was no animals left so it is now Central Park Pool. Well that's the end of the story of how we escaped the Central Park Zoo. Bye. 

1 comment:

  1. Fun story! Not sure anyone would want to go to Central Park though if all those animals are there! :)

    ReplyDelete