Friday, November 15, 2013

Family Traditions



                                    Family Traditions



     In my family we have several family traditions. Some of my favorites traditions are that we have a Christmas tree, we go on vacation instead of Christmas presents, we celebrate birthdays every year, we go to my Grandma Daniels' house usually for Thanksgiving, and we go on back to school dates.

     Some Christmas vacations that we've had are that we went to Las Vegas,  and we went to Disney Land. My parents surprised us when we went to Disney Land. I was so excited. My favorite rides were California Scream'n, and the Tower of Terror. My favorite things in Las Vegas were Excalibur and Circus Circus. We saw a jousting show at Excalibur, and Circus Circus is a place with a bunch of rides and roller coasters.

     For my birthday one year, I went on a shopping spree. I went to a store to get some shoes and I went to Aeropostale. I also went to my favorite restaurant, Butter Burrs.

     One Thanksgiving my Grandma Daniels made nine pies some of the pies were pumpkin, berry, chocolate and, pecan. My favorites are chocolate and berry. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.

     On my back to school date this year, Pocatello was flooded. We also saw a car crash. I went to Butter Burrs and I got a bunch of cute new clothes.

     Family Traditions are important so we can make special memories and spend time with family. I love my family traditions and I will want to continue them with my kids.
 
done by Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment