Sunday, November 18, 2012

National Parks

 
This is a worksheet I did in Social Studies. We looked up several National Parks. One of them was the Everglades. The Everglades are in Florida.
 
I liked the Everglades because it looked like there was a lot of interesting stuff there. There are snakes and alligators. I want to go see the Everglades sometime.
This is one of the alligators in the Everglades.
 
                                              
                                              This is a python.
                                                   This is another National Park I thought was neat. It is the Petrified Forest in Arizona. I thought these pictures looked cool.


 I think it would be fun to go here someday.
Done by Aaron



1 comment:

  1. That's a REALLY big snake! I think maybe I'd pick another National Park ;) There are so many beautiful places to see in the world! That's part of why Grandpa and I like to travel.

    ReplyDelete