Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Our first post!


This blog will be for those who are interested in what our kids are learning and doing this year for home-school. Ella, Aaron, and Ashton will update the blog every week with whatever they want to share with you!

These are the kids' thoughts on homeschooling so far-----(We start on Monday)

Ella --" I am excited to do home school because we get to do a unit study on planets."
Aaron--"I'm excited about home school because we get to do lots of activities."
Ashton--" I am excited about home school because my mom is my teacher."

There you go. We are very excited to get this year started, and I am excited to see what they will put on the blog. So stay tuned....Feel free to comment- they would love to get feed- back from what they post.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck. I know my kids will be excited to read and see what you are all studying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma & Grandpa will be watching the blog for your updates- how exciting to see what you'll be learning about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! We are excited for you guys. Lydia is excited to start blogging about homeschooling also so we will have to compare notes! :)

    ReplyDelete