Monday, August 27, 2012

my first day

Hi, this is Ella. Today is my first day of home school.
 
                                      This is me before school



Today I started Fifth Grade. The first thing I did  was get my mind working by doing an extra activity.  Today I wrote a poem. The next thing I did was Spelling. Today in Spelling I did my Pre Test. Then I did Reading. For Reading I wrote a paper on fairy tales that I am familiar with and unfamiliar with. Next was Grammar. In Grammar I wrote a Three page page paper on what I did this summer. Math. Today in Math I learned how to read large numbers on a place value chart and without a place value chart. Next was Social Studies. For Social Studies I Made a time line of the first colonies and the settlers in America. Last but not least was Science. In Science I learned about the Animal Kingdom.
I think Home School will be fun.

6 comments:

  1. ella i am so glad you are going to like homeschool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ella! sounds like your first day of school went well. don't have to much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You were really busy. What did you learn about the animal kingdom? Science is my FAVORITE :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am classifying animals in the animal kingdom. I did vertebrates and invertebrates.

      Delete
  4. Ella looks like you are doing great so far and learning lots! Do you have a favorite subject to learn about?

    ReplyDelete