Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Reading Books!

 For Reading and Social Studies I am reading these books
This book is called From the Mixed Up Files Of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler.  It is about two kids that run away from home because they don't like their chores.  They go to New York and live in the Metropolitan Museum of Art.  It is exciting and fun to read.
This book is called the Diary of Anne Frank.  I am reading this book because I was learning about WW2 in Social Studies.  This book is about a Jewish girl that lives in Germany during WW2.  Her family is trying to escape the Nazi's because they want to take her sister to a concentration camp.  So far I have read to where they have gone into hiding.  It is interesting to see how they lived and how they hid from the Nazi's.   

1 comment:

  1. The diary of Anne Frank is a book that everyone should read. It must have been such a horrible time.

    ReplyDelete