Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My opinion paper


Why I love Christmas

 

          I think Christmas is the best holiday because we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.  Some of my favorite things to do around Christmas time are sing Christmas songs, Go to my Grandma and Grandpa's house, and go sledding.  My favorite Christmas song is Jingle Bell Rock.  I like going to my Grandma and Grandpas house because we ride horses, and they have a big hill that we go sledding on.

          Some people might not like Christmas because they might not like the cold or sledding.  It might not snow where people live and they might not like it hot during the winter.  Some people don't believe in Jesus so that is why some people don't celebrate Christmas.  Some people celebrate Hanukkah or Kwanzaa instead.  Also people might not like to sing Christmas songs.

          I like Christmas more than any holiday because it has deep meaning. A quote I love from "Duck the Halls, a Robertson family Christmas" o is, "Why I love Christmas?, it's a special time of year. Why I love Christmas?, bringing hope and lots of cheer. The Child that was born on that morn, brought the gift of salvation to us. That' s why I love Christmas."

2 comments:

  1. Nicely written! We're glad you like to go to Grandma & Grandpa's for Christmas or any other time! You guys need to say who wrote the posts when you put things up on the blog though. Is this Aaron or Ella??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was by me (Ella) and I wrote this before we went to your house for Christmas, so that's why there was nothing in it from this years Christmas.

      Delete