Friday, March 15, 2013

Business Letter


A couple of weeks ago I wrote a Business letter to the Costco Corporate Office for Grammar. (I was learning how to write Business letters) Here is my letter...

(my address was here)
January 15, 2013
Costco Corporate
PO Box 34331
Seattle, WA 98124
Dear Costco Corporate,
I am 10 years old, and I am writing to say how great your store is. Our family loves your store. When we go, we are always excited to see what samples are being given out. You have great customer service. Your deli has great food too. My favorite is the pizza. I love when we go there to eat. Keep up the good work.
Sincerely,
Ella  (then my last name)

The next week I got a letter back from the CEO of Costco!! Here is a picture of the letter I got back...


The letter says.....

Dear Ella, 
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your experiences shopping at Costco. We are happy to hear you have such a pleasant time visiting our warehouses.
I appreciate your comments about the samples and the pizza and I am glad to know that you enjoy them. We are especially proud of our customer service and work very hard to serve our members. 
You have written a very nice letter. Keep up the good work and strive for a good education, it will serve you the rest of your life. 
Sincerely, 
Costco  Wholesale
(signature) 
Craig Jelinek
President & CEO
CJ/be

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool that the CEO wrote back to you!! It was a good letter that you wrote too. Way to go Ella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was cool that he wrote me back too. I am keeping his letter forever.

      Delete